10 October 2019

don't say it unless you mean it ('cuz i don't wanna hear it)

punch drunk kisses
under mistletoe
I'm missin' the older days

stars are missin'
and the moon is gone
so let's dance the night away

sat by the sea
just you and me
watching the boats float by

but now the shores are gone
and when you come home
you can't look me in the eyes

don't come back to me
don't say pretty please

and when you're with him on your knees
you'll think of me

so, honey,
go jump off a cliff
'cuz our bridge is burning bright

you painted it with gasoline
and let it all come to light

I call you "baby", the neighbours call you "whore"
fingerprints of the life we had before

don't say you love me more


- Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy place

The swishing, Swaying, Towering, Trees. The short leafy shrubs, In shades of greens. From flowers, Short lived, With colour...