29 March 2019

It's All In Your head

The walls enclose me,
Nothing to oppose me,
Only the soft echo of white
Even when I’m nothing but polite

People stare,
When it looks like no one’s there.
The mirror is a lie
Because They sit there and watch me die.

No one speaks
But I have their interest peaked.
The notes they write.
Gives their egos more height.

I wonder why,
Why are they shy?
Or maybe they are scared,
Scared of me and the secrets I shared.

The walls enclose them
I oppose them,
My presence echos death,
I say words that leave them without breath.

The walls painted with red
They failed the test, but their results are unsaid.
Because I will be gone,
By the time they find their lives withdrawn.


Smiling, I walk free. No one stares at me
Secrets of the aftermath are safe with a psychopath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy place

The swishing, Swaying, Towering, Trees. The short leafy shrubs, In shades of greens. From flowers, Short lived, With colour...