10 June 2019

Bandaids

Tie the noose a little bit tighter.
Cut your skin a little bit deeper.
Feed the flames a little bit further.
Drink the poison come a little closer.
Take the jump without the cord.
Jump the ship with 100 tonne weights.
Feel the pain. Brink of death.
That’s how it feels close to you.

Electricity burning me to bits.
Walls crushing me to pulp.
Every second I seem closer.
Yet every time they pull me back.

Cold metal at my throat.
Barrel pointed to my mouth.
Acid falling hits my face.
Every time on the brink of death.
Someone finds the bandaids

I don’t want bandaids.
Let me sink beneath those waves.
Let that gunshot go off.
Let the acid burn my skin.
Let that blood hit the floor.

The rope goes taut.
The blade flashes red
The night burns away
Toxic blood in my veins
I’m sick of being sore
I don’t want my heart to hurt
So let me go where there is no pain.


Because maybe, I don’t want to live anymore.

-Seb
Ps. Don’t worry I’m ok ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy place

The swishing, Swaying, Towering, Trees. The short leafy shrubs, In shades of greens. From flowers, Short lived, With colour...